Support Classical Music radio with your Amazon purchase today!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why I'm kicking you off my live stream

Today's post is directed to the IP addresses/domains that I have kicked off ClassicalMusicBroadcast.com recently.
(read: today)

Spam bots? Gone.
I'm sure that you can find classical music sites in your own home countries of China, Turkey, Taiwan and so on...
Here's a link to get you started








Bandwidth leechers? Buh-bye

Oh, you know who you are. Sites, usually in Mandarin or Cyrillic, that contain an embedded media player that plays my site, leeching my bandwidth just so you can surround the page with piles of Google Ads.

CMB has a policy of allowing redistribution of content with written permission.
2 sites have written permission, and you aren't either of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment